20th May 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

25th May 2019, 04:49 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited is that the candidates must be pursuing B.Tech and must have excellent academic records.

They must have the knowledge of Linux and Software Testing and it will be their core job to create & track test reports & progress reports.

The candidates must belong to Gurgaon or neighboring cities to be eligible to apply for the Internship.
25th May 2019, 07:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited.

Eligibility :-
------------
Skill :-
--------
1) You must have knowledge in Linux.

2) You must have knowledge in Software Testing.

3) You must have knowledge of working on test execution, test case development,modifications, test case review ,end-to-end support for simple applications and for reporting bugs and testbed issues.

4) You must have knowledge in database.

Other requirements to get eligible are listed below .

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You must be from Delhi, Gurgaon and neighboring cities.

8) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

9) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?