14th June 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure that how to apply for such Internship?

15th June 2019, 01:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru?

The candidates willing to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Linux and Software Testing

For more detail visit on (http://www.applicate.in)
15th June 2019, 04:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Below are the Procedure for applying Software Testing Internship at Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited in Bengaluru. You can follow any of the below mention procedure.

1)You can forward your resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

2) If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Plot no. 5, Vasants House, 1st floor,
KHM Block, 80 ft main road, RT Nagar,
Bangalore- 560032

3) You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: +919983533339

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.applicate.in/
15th June 2019, 07:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates can apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru by sending their resume to the Email address mentioned below.

Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +919983533339

Address:-
Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited
Plot no. 5, Vasants House, 1st floor,
KHM Block, 80 ft main road, RT Nagar,
Bangalore- 560032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?