25th July 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited which is Software Testing? I want to know about the eligibility criteria because I am interested to do this internship.

28th July 2019, 03:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited;

You should be a recent engineering graduate.

You should have ability for full time (in-office) internship.

You should be willing to available for duration of 6 months.

You should will to start the internship between 24th July 2019 and 23rd August 2019.

You should have good communication skills.

You should have good analytical skills.
28th July 2019, 09:30 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited which is Software Testing? I want to know about the eligibility criteria because I am interested to do this internship.
Applicants must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited,

1) Applicants who pursuing IT course or engineering students can apply
2) Applicant must have Good in communication, and attitude to learning new concepts.
3) Applicants should be good in manual testing in Java, PHP
4) Applicant must have a good understanding of software testing concepts and tools.
6th May 2021, 05:27 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 24th July 2019 and 23rd August 2019.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
26th June 2021, 08:45 PM
Tapu ke papa

Eligibility :---

Aspirants must available for full time (in-office) internship

Aspirants must start the internship between 24th Jul'19 and 23rd Aug'19.

Aspirants must available for duration of 6 months.

Aspirants must have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?