29th January 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Software Testing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Software Testing in CaratLane Trading Private Limited. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

10th February 2019, 09:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Software Testing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Software Testing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited are as follows.

Applicant should be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months of Internship tenure.
Applicant need to start this Internship between 29th January 2019 and 28th February 2019
Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.
Applicant must have excellent knowledge of Java and Ruby on Rails.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?