30th September 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Software Testing in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

3rd October 2018, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd?

Those who have got B.Tech CSE or B.Sc IT or BCA or MCA degree, can try for internships for software testing. It will depend on your interview performance to get the internship.

Just make sure you have got excellent academic record and a professional CV, which highlights all your achievements.

3rd October 2018, 10:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd?

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd is given below.

Candidate must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship.

Candidate must be proficient in English language (both Spoken and Written).

Candidate must have Basic knowledge of Agile.

Candidate must have knowledge of web applications and analytics testing.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?