30th September 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Software Testing Internship in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Software Testing in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

2nd October 2018, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Software Testing Internship in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Software Testing in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Software Testing internship in IBN Technologies Private Limited is 6 months. Selected interns can get around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend to do a Software Testing internship in IBN Technologies. Candidates with basic knowledge of Agile and knowledge of web applications and analytic testing are preferred for the Software Testing internship in IBN Technologies. Candidates can apply on or before 13th October, 2018 for the Software Testing internship in IBN Technologies.
13th September 2021, 11:54 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Duration of Software Testing Internship in IBN Technologies Pvt Ltd?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month for Software Testing Internship in IBN Development Private Limited.

Duration 6 months

Candidates should be belong from Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?