9th August 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for Internship in Bharat Pumps and Compressors for BTech Mechanical Engineering 5th semester student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I am studying in 5th semester and now I want to apply for an Internship in Bharat Pumps and Compressors. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in Bharat Pumps and Compressors?

26th February 2023, 01:20 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Internship in Bharat Pumps and Compressors for BTech Mechanical Engineering 5th semester student?

The eligibility criteria for an internship at Bharat Pumps and Compressors may vary depending on the specific requirements of the internship position. However, in general, some of the common eligibility criteria for internships in mechanical engineering may include:
  • Students pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering, typically in their third or fourth year of study.
  • Good academic record, with a minimum of 60% or above in previous semesters.
  • Strong technical and analytical skills.
  • Proficiency in relevant computer applications and software.
  • Good communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Knowledge of industry standards and practices.

It is recommended that you check the official website or reach out to the HR department of Bharat Pumps and Compressors for specific eligibility criteria for the internship program you are interested in. You can also check with your college's placement cell or career guidance center for assistance in applying for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?