11th February 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MTNL for Electrical final semester student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Electrical Engineering and studying in BTech final semester. I want to apply for an Internship in MTNL. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying an Internship in MTNL. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

26th February 2023, 01:24 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MTNL for Electrical final semester student?

MTNL offers internships to engineering students pursuing their final or pre-final year in electronics and telecommunication, computer science, or information technology. As an Electrical Engineering student, you may be eligible for an internship at MTNL if your coursework covers related topics in electronics and telecommunications.

It is advisable to check the official website of MTNL https://mtnl.in/ or contact their HR department for further information regarding their specific eligibility criteria and application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?