26th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do internship in Diploma in Mechanical from Tractor and Farm Equipment (TAFE)? How can I do join it?

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering from a private institute and now I want to do internship from Tractor and Farm Equipment (TAFE). Eligibility criteria for it? How can I do join it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Tractor and Farm Equipment (TAFE) or Tube Investments of India Ltd for internship after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is there any private job available for B.Tech Agriculture Engineer in India?
  3. Books to be referred for IBPS IT officer(CWE) exam? What is the exact syllabus of professional knowledge exam?
  4. Electronics core companies in Coimbatore or Chennai or Tamilnadu
  5. Which core companies can I get while studying in 4th ECE B.Tech?
  6. List of Core Companies in Chennai for the candidates of EEE?
  7. Eligibility to join Internship in Siemens India for Mechanical 3rd year student? Duration of this Internship?
  8. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Delhi for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Eligibility criteria to get an internship being a Mechanical student?
  11. List of top 10 core companies for EEE candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do internship in Diploma in Mechanical engineering stream from Chittaranjan Locomotive Works? Vacancies and selection procedure for it? -- [New]
  14. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  15. Can Diploma holders in Mechanical stream join Bokaro Steel Plant for internship?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma?
  18. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
30th November 2016, 11:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do internship in Diploma in Mechanical from Tractor and Farm Equipment (TAFE)? How can I do join it?

To get training from Tractor and Farm Equipment, you have to submit your application with reference to your current institute. You have to attach one copy of CV, recommendation letter from your institute and all of your project details with the training application. You have to post your application addressed to Genaral Manager(HR) of Tractor and Farm Equipment company. If your application is approved by the concern authority, then you can start training from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?