23rd January 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Internship in Tata Steel for BTech Mining 3rd year student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech in Mining Engineering. I am a 3rd year student of BUT, Sindri Dhanbad. I want to do Internship in Tata Steel. Can you please tell me that I am eligible or not for applying an Internship there?

26th February 2023, 01:29 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in Tata Steel for BTech Mining 3rd year student?

The eligibility criteria for doing an internship at Tata Steel may vary depending on the specific internship program. Generally, candidates who are pursuing a degree in engineering, management, or other relevant fields are eligible to apply for internships at Tata Steel. The minimum academic requirement may also vary based on the specific internship program.

Apart from the academic qualifications, candidates may also be required to fulfill other criteria, such as age limit, language proficiency, and relevant skills. Some internships may require candidates to have prior experience in the field or relevant projects to showcase their skills.

To apply for an internship at Tata Steel, interested candidates can check the official website or reach out to the company's HR department for more information on eligibility criteria and application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?