27th August 2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure for internship in Physiotherapy from PGI Chandigarh?

Can I do internship in Physiotherapy from PGI, Chandigarh? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

27th August 2021, 11:36 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure for internship in Physiotherapy from PGI Chandigarh?

To apply for internship in PGI Chandigarh you should have completed at least second year of your bachelor's degree course and you should not have any pending backlogs when you are applying and you must have good knowledge regarding your subjects.

You can visit the official website of the institute and send your resume at the email ID of the respective professor under whom you wish to intern.
Get a reference letter from your college and send it with a cover letter to the professor in charge of the institute.
They will call you according to your eligibility and the seats available.

For more details you can contact here:

Sector 12 Chandigarh 160012

Phone... 0172 274 7585

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://pgimer.edu.in
29th August 2021, 11:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure for internship in Physiotherapy from PGI Chandigarh?

Eligibility for an internship in Physiotherapy from PGI Chandigarh is that the candidate should have completed graduation or should be pursuing graduation from any university. The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

Procedure:

1. Visit the website.

2. Read all the details.

3. Click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit it before the last date.
29th August 2021, 11:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility:

• You must be doing a graduation in relevant subjects.

• You must have good communication skills as well as English proficiency.

• You should be available for the duration of 6 months.
30th August 2021, 10:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

The minimum age for applying for B.Sc. course is 17 years.
The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects in 10+2 class.
For admission to the UG courses, B.Sc., B.Sc.(H) and B.Ph.T, the candidates need to score at least 50% percentage in the 10+2 board level examination.
For SC, ST and other reserved categories, the minimum required percentage marks are 45% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?