17th December 2018, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Spinnaker LLC?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Web Development in Spinnaker LLC. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

20th December 2018, 10:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Spinnaker LLC?

Spinnaker LLC does offer 3 months duration of Web Development Internship. Interns are offered around Rs. 16,000/- per month as stipend by Spinnaker LLC. Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible for this internship. Candidates with skilled in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX and REST API are preferred for internship. Candidates can start the internship between 16th December 2018 and 15th January 2019. Last date to apply for internship for 30 December 2018.
30th August 2021, 10:40 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Spinnaker LLC?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 16,000/- per month offered to Web Development Interns and Spinnaker LLC.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?