2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it favourable to do Internship being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year student? What kind of internship will be offered?

Hello Sir, I and my friend is studying in B.Tech 1st year. Our plan is to do internship in technical field for gaining experience. I want to know that our decision is good? If yes, then which field of internship we apply? We are from Civil Engineering branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it favourable to do Internship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? What kind of internship will be offered?
  2. Is it favourable to do Internship being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year student? What kind of internship will be offered?
  3. What kind of Internship is offered in DLF and DHFL for Civil students?
  4. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  5. Favourable companies in Odhisha for doing internship
  6. MBBS certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in internship?
  7. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  8. What kind of Internship is offered by Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  9. List of companies which provides internship for 1st year civil engineering students?
  10. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  13. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 1st year student of NIT, Warangal?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HAL for BTech Aerospace 1st year student of UK? -- [New]
  16. Can I do Internship after completion of 1st year being a Mechanical student? Where should I approach?
  17. MBA certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in internship?
  18. BDS certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in Internship?
15th March 2018, 01:41 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it favourable to do Internship being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year student? What kind of internship will be offered?

You can do the internship whenever your university requires you to do it.

But I would suggest you not to go for the internship in teh 1st year itself.

You should go for the internship when you have enough knowledge base to grasp the things what are taught in the internship.

A first year students knows almost nothing about the industry hence the time will be wasted by you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?