24th January 2023, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 45 days summer training in HCL?

Hello sir, I am priyanka,i have completed my b tech 2nd year(ECE) from raffles university, now i want to do summer training for 45 days from hcl company jaipur,sir please give me full description how to apply for training.
please help me sir.

your's faithfully,
priyanka

28th January 2023, 08:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 45 days summer training in HCL?

The candidate can apply for the internship in HCL by sending their resume to the HR of the company directly. If the HR finds your resume interesting then they will call you back within 7 to 14 working days. The candidate can also apply by filling the application form that is available on the website of the company.
31st January 2023, 09:33 AM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for 45 days summer training in HCL?

Admission to Training and Hiring Programme for Graduates is based on the score obtained in the online test followed by an interview. The duration of this programme is three months which comprises two months of classroom training and one month of professional practice term.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?