28th February 2012, 06:35 PM

How should I apply for summer training in HCL? I want to do summer internship in HCL

respected sir, i am abhishek bhatt and i want to summer intenship in hcl so how i apply for summer tranning in hcl........i m doing mba(it) .........so plz give information about that in my email id........my email id is - [email protected]

26th March 2012, 09:03 AM

Default Re: How should I apply for summer training in HCL? I want to do summer internship in HCL

I am 3rd Year EXTC studen. I am looking for training in HCL,HAL etc. please help me, how to apply.
My gmail id is [email protected].

-Dhiraj
2nd April 2012, 11:27 PM

Default Re: How should I apply for summer training in HCL? I want to do summer internship in HCL

hello sir iam ab.tech 3rd year student please guide me regarding the i
internship in HCL Lucknow,how to apply
26th June 2012, 03:25 PM

hello sir,i hav completed my 3rd yr from computer science barnch....do u hav any provision of summer internship programm related software in HCL bangalore..
plz reply me....my email id is: [email protected]
27th June 2012, 07:24 PM

hello fallas,

HCL-I offers summer training not HCL as technology and comnet.so try with HCL-I.
19th July 2012, 07:04 PM

hello sir,i am in b.tech 3r yr...i want to do training in hcl..cn u pls tell me how to apply for it.??
my email id is [email protected]
19th January 2013, 09:42 AM

hello sir , am a b.tech 3rd year student from ece branch ,i really want to do a summer training in hcl sp could u please sent me the process to apply for trainin in hcl noida my emailid is [email protected].........
31st January 2013, 08:18 PM

hello sir, m himaksi, btech it 3rd year student.... i really want to do my 6 months training from ibm hcl or tcs... please tel me how to apply for it..... my id is [email protected]
22nd February 2013, 12:58 PM

hello sir,i am vikas mishra from lucknow in this time i still in noida because in this i am study in i.t.s engineering greater noida , 3rd yr from computer science barnch....do u hav any provision of summer internship /summer training programmo .net technlogy in HCL noida
plz reply me....my email id is: [email protected]
14th April 2013, 03:49 PM

hello sir, this is anu persuing b.tech from cse branch i am a 2nd yr student from ghaziabad i want to know about summer training pragrammes in HCL for .net and database languages in ncr regions with procedure of applying there, course durability and fees structure.Is there is any percentage criteria for students?
plz sir its my humble request to you kindly reply for it as soon as possible on my email id ->[email protected]
18th April 2013, 12:09 AM

sir i want to do my internship in hcl ....i m doing mba....so tell me the procedure to apply.........
my id - [email protected]
7th May 2013, 05:40 PM

Guyz, HCL Technologies and HCL Comnet doesnot provide any kind of trainings to students.
But HCL Infosystem i.e Hardware ddivision are providing implant trainings.
Refer HCL Infosystem web page.
20th May 2013, 04:58 PM
amit89itbhu

I wonder if HCL provide internship to engineering student as it would require to take candidates to shop floor.
However, internship for MBA students are easily available in any company as their work are in Corporate Office.
The best way is to find contact and send them their resume along with cover letter. You can also write about the kind of work you would like to do during your internship.
It makes a good impression.
Try to find any relative/contact/friends working in HCL and try to push your CV through them. Higher the post of your relative/friend, higher is your chance.

24th December 2013, 01:23 PM

I am 3rd Year MCA ( UPTU ) student. I am looking for training in HCL. please help me, how to apply?
24th December 2013, 01:25 PM

I am 3rd Year MCA ( UPTU ) student. I am looking for training in HCL. please help me, how to apply?
24th December 2013, 01:35 PM

myself Ankur Sharma I have done MCA from UPTU Lucknow. I am looking for training in HCL , please help me, how to apply.
17th February 2014, 02:06 PM
budhrajnagar

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1831621]
respected sir,
i am budhraj nagar and i want to summer intenship in hcl so how i apply for summer tranning in hcl........i m doing b.tech (civil engineering) .........so plz give information about that in my email id........my email id is - [email protected]
20th April 2014, 10:01 AM

respected sir,
i am SUMAN KUMARI student of B-tech in computer science. i want to practical traning of 30 days in hcl so how i apply for summer training. information about that in my email id <[email protected]>
11th June 2014, 06:45 PM

hye ,
i am shamroz shahid, student of b.tech in comp. sc. pursuing my 3rd year..i want to be a summer intern in some reputed IT company..for company should i go
and how to apply for it.
plz do rply my email add is [email protected]
29th November 2014, 02:30 PM

respected sir,
I m saifulla shahib S.E, MBA (II) year student.... i really want to do my internship in hcl... please tel me how to apply for it..... my id is [email protected].