17th February 2021, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad. But I don’t know how I can apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure on how to apply for such an internship?

18th February 2021, 09:48 PM
Adityahelp

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad?

Hello,
To apply for Human Resources (HR) Internship in Hyderabad at Excel Technologies Solutions the best way possible is from Internshala (https://internshala.com) for that create an account and search for company name Excel Technologies solutions just click on apply with your updated resume with your relevant information, the internship provides 2000 /month as stipend , the last date for application is 31th march 2021.
19th February 2021, 11:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad?

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address :-

House-No:-3-6-288/3,
sri siva rama towers,
Flat No:-401,3rd floor,
Hyderguda, Himayathnager
Hyderabad, Telangana 500029

Contact Number:- +1-571-293-1278

Last date to apply for this internship is 3rd march 2021.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://www.exceltechnosol.com/
19th February 2021, 11:50 AM
Kukdu_ku

The following procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad :-

A.At first create your CV by mentioning all Skills,Qualification and Experience.

B.Upload CV on internshala portal and search this internship on portal.

C.And then you can apply for this internship before end date.
19th February 2021, 04:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can send your updated resume to [email protected] to apply for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad.

The last date to apply for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad is 3rd March 2021.
20th February 2021, 11:12 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad is given below.

1. Update your resume in internshala portal by mentioning all your qualifications and experience.

2. Now if you are eligible than only apply for this internship before 3.3.2021 using given link.

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/human-resources-hr-internship-in-hyderabad-at-excel-technologies-solutions1613522158
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?