17th February 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad which is Human Resources internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such an internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

19th February 2021, 01:00 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad

Benefits of applying for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs.2,000/- per month as Human Resources interns in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

Last date to apply for this internship is 3rd march 2021.
19th February 2021, 12:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad

The benefits of applying for a Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.2000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the work experience and knowledge which will benefit in the future career.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.exceltechnosol.com
19th February 2021, 05:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad is that you will get real time work environment and you will be working as an HR by sending emails to candidates, shortlisting their profiles, checking their interests etc. You would also need to work through LinkedIn to search for the right candidates.
19th February 2021, 05:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Benefits:-

1- The candidate will get the salary of Rs 2,000 per month.

2- The candidate will get the Certificate.

3- The candidate will get the letter of recommendation.

4- The candidate will get the job offer.

Visit the website www.exceltechnosol.com for more information.
20th February 2021, 12:29 AM
Pikachuuuu

Benefits of applying for Human Resources internship in Excel Technologies Solutions Hyderabad are.

You will get recruitment experience.
You will get certificate for this internship.
You will get stipend for this internship.
You will get insensitive .
15th August 2021, 10:07 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:
The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?