21st September 2022, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an Internship in a good company?

So, My name is ADITI, I’m 21 years old I lived in Jharkhand and I recently graduated from Amity University persuing BCA in Information technology. While there, I learned subjects like Python, AI, C, C , and more and maintained a SGPA of 9.2.
Please guide me to do internship in a good company.

21st September 2022, 10:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an Internship in a good company?

There are so many good companies offering internship programs for candidates pursuing in related stream. You can register on several websites related to internship so that you never miss a great opportunity.

The duration of the Python or Django internship is of 6 months. However, there are several companies offering for 3 months as well.

1)Harbour Technologies for Subject Matter Expert (Robotics & Artificial Intelligence)
2)Oobyy for Python (Scraper)
3)InGen Dynamics Inc. (Part Of AH Dynamics And Robotics Private Limited)
4)Ekamra Ventures forSoftware Development Engineering (Web)
5)Opoyi for Backend Development
23rd September 2022, 02:06 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an Internship in a good company?

At first, you have to make your updated resume where your skills, qualifications, and other details are mentioned. Then you have to forward your updated resume to the companies. They will contact you as per their needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?