30th May 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

For getting an internship from any Electrical company should I apply online or visit the company offline?

Sir, i have completed B.Tech EEE and i want to know whether that for getting internship in any of the electrical company, whether i should apply for internship online or i should directly visit any electrical company?

31st May 2016, 11:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For getting an internship from any Electrical company should I apply online or visit the company offline?

For getting an Internship from any Electrical Company, you need to visit the company office and you need to all the details regarding the process followed for doing an Internship.

There are also companies which allows you to apply for internship through online but, it is a slow process when compared to process speed by visiting the company office.
1st June 2016, 12:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For getting an internship from any Electrical company should I apply online or visit the company offline?

The procedure of application depends on the company in which you are applying. Some companies have online provision of application, hence, you need to apply online while some have offline provision of application and you need to apply via offline mode for such opportunities. Some even recruit interns through third party consultancies and internship portals.
16th June 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I am going to write meet next year what score I should get in to Mumbai colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?