8th October 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Power Electronics internship in Welkinrim Technologies Chennai?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BTech in this year. I want to do an internship which is available in Welkinrim Technologies Chennai. I want to apply for the internship of Power Electronics. Kindly let me know how can I apply?

13th October 2019, 07:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for Power Electronics internship in Welkinrim Technologies Chennai?

To apply for Power Electronics internship in Welkinrim Technologies Chennai. The procedure is you have to visit the website www.intershala.com. You will get an option of applying now there. You have to fill this form by adding all the required details and click on the submit button.

The last date to apply for the internship is 13th August 2019 in Welkinrim Technologies Chennai.
14th October 2019, 06:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Power Electronics internship in Welkinrim Technologies Chennai?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Power Electronics internship in Welkinrim Technologies Chennai can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on https://rimstechnologies.com
15th October 2019, 12:19 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Power Electronics internship in Welkinrim Technologies Chennai?

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online on the website i.e., (www.intershala.com).

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Visit:-- (www.intershala.com) For more information
15th October 2019, 08:32 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online on the website i.e., (website www.intershala.com).

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Visit:-- (website www.intershala.com) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?