3rd May 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure that how to apply for such Internship?

6th May 2019, 06:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

There are two ways to apply for Power Electronics Engineering Internship 1)Email address
2)walk In

You can send your resume to [email protected] to apply for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited. They will contact you as soon as your eligibility criteria matches their requirements.

You can also visit the company to attend the Walk In Interview.

Contact Address:-

Industrial Electronics Private Limited
IEEC House, 72, BCD Government Industrial Estate,
Charkop, Kandivli (West), Mumbai 400067. INDIA.
7th May 2019, 12:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

The Procedure for applying Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited given below :-

Procedure to apply :-
-----------------------
You can forward your resume for applying the Internship to the company. As per their requirement, they will definitely contact you.

Email Address :- [email protected]

You can contact them over phone.

Contact Number: (+91) 022-42418282

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

IEEC House, 72, BCD Government Industrial Estate, Charkop, Kandivli (West), Mumbai 400067. INDIA.

For any other query about this internship, you can visit the following website.

http://www.ieecpe.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?