4th July 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for senior internship in government hospital after completing BDS course? Can I do senior internship in any other hospitals other than government hospital?

How to apply for senior internship in government hospital after completing BDS course? Can I do senior internship in any other hospitals other than government hospital? Is doing senior internship helps me in future for further courses or job opportunities? Can I apply senior internship in nearby state of my locality?

25th May 2023, 08:46 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to apply for senior internship in government hospital after completing BDS course? Can I do senior internship in any other hospitals other than government hospital?

Yes, you can do a senior internship in any other hospital other than a government hospital. However, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria of the hospital you are applying to.
Doing a senior internship can help you in the future for further courses or job opportunities. It will give you hands-on experience in the field of dentistry and will help you to develop your clinical skills. It will also help you to network with other dentists and build your professional reputation.
Yes, you can apply for a senior internship in a nearby state of your locality. However, you will need to check the eligibility criteria of the hospital you are applying to. Some hospitals may require you to have a valid registration with the Dental Council of India (DCI).
Some of the benefits of doing a senior internship:
  • Gain hands-on experience in the field of dentistry
  • Develop clinical skills
  • Network with other dentists
  • Build professional reputation
  • Improve job prospects
26th May 2023, 07:07 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to apply for senior internship in government hospital after completing BDS course? Can I do senior internship in any other hospitals other than government hospital?

Yes, you can apply for a senior internship in a nearby state of your locality. However, you will need to contact the dental council of the state in which you want to do your internship to get a list of hospitals that offer senior internships.To apply for a senior internship in a government hospital after completing a BDS course, you can follow these steps:
  • Contact the dental council of your state to get a list of government hospitals that offer senior internships.
  • Visit the website of the hospital and download the application form.
  • Fill out the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
  • Appear for an interview.
  • If you are selected, you will be offered a senior internship at the hospital.
You can also do a senior internship in any other hospital other than a government hospital. However, you will need to contact the hospital directly to inquire about their internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?