25th February 2023, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How to become a pilot after ssc board exam? Is there any college in mumbai for its training my exam is going to be in march?

I am a student and want to go for a pilot after my ssc board exam which is going to be held in march. is there any pilot training school in mumbai ? and where is it how to go for its admission ? how much is the fee and i want to know about the college in ditails and how much will it cost in total?

26th February 2023, 06:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a pilot after ssc board exam? Is there any college in mumbai for its training my exam is going to be in march?

How to become a pilot after ssc board exam? Is there any college in mumbai for its training my exam is going to be in march?

Research Pilot Schools. ...
Take an Admissions Flight. ...
Apply for FAA Medical Certificate. ...
Apply for FAA Student Pilot Certificate. ...
Start Flight Training Lessons. ...
Pass Private Pilot Knowledge Test. ...
Pass Private Pilot Practical Exam.
26th February 2023, 08:10 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to become a pilot after ssc board exam? Is there any college in mumbai for its training my exam is going to be in march?

Eligibility:

1. Candidates interested in becoming pilots should have a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Operations, or a similar field.

2. Students from any other science stream can apply for this course; but, in order to work in this field, they must first complete an aviation degree.
27th February 2023, 09:25 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

There is no such pilot entrance exam after 10th in India. Students have to complete the first 10+2 education qualification then only they will be eligible to give the entrance exam of the pilot. Before giving the pilot entrance exam after the 10th student should check out the eligibility criteria for becoming a pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?