6th October 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How can a B.Com student do internship in Networking field?

I have completed intermediate mpc and now i am studying b.com. But i am interested in networking field. How can i do internship in Networking field eing a B.Com student? Please tell me.

27th January 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a B.Com student do internship in Networking field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed intermediate mpc and now i am studying b.com. But i am interested in networking field. How can i do internship in Networking field eing a B.Com student? Please tell me.

It is not possible to do an internship in networking field after completion of BCom. The student has to study any diploma or certificate course in networking field and after completion of it can do internships in the networking field. Hardware and networking is one of the demanding fields and scope of the candidates is high. Student after completion of the networking course can apply for internship in various companies through the institute or through employee referral. Some institutes offer internships also for the students who are studying networking courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?