13th September 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Companies which offer Internship related to Networking and Telecom for M.Tech(Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student in Chennai?

Hello,
I am doing project work in Networking. I am studying M.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering 2nd year. I am searching for a good company for doing internship in the field of Networking or Telecom anywhere in Chennai. So, can you provide me the name of some good companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking?
  2. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EIE) 2nd year student in Chennai?
  4. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  11. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  12. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  13. Private companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Com(Information System & Management) 2nd year student in Chennai?
  14. Companies offering Internship related to Telecom for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  15. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Automobiles for B.Tech 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2015, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which offer Internship related to Networking and Telecom for M.Tech(Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student in Chennai?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Chennai

1. The Salenath Telecom Company, 7, Ymca Bridges, West Cott Road, Royapetha, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600014, Phone: 044 28546765

2. Department of Telecommunications, Briethapet Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600007

3. Department of Telecommunications, Seventh Street, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600086

4. Department of Telecommunications, South West Zone, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600024
20th September 2015, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which offer Internship related to Networking and Telecom for M.Tech(Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing project work in Networking. I am studying M.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering 2nd year. I am searching for a good company for doing internship in the field of Networking or Telecom anywhere in Chennai. So, can you provide me the name of some good companies?
List of companies in Chennai for internship for M.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering candidate:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?