24th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited Delhi?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Human Resources internship in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited Delhi. Kindly let me know how I can apply for an internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

27th September 2019, 06:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited Delhi?

The procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited, Delhi is very simple. You have to visit their official website https://www.jbgroupo.com/. You will get an option of applying now there. You have to click on this option. Then, an application form will come in front of you. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button.

The last date to apply for the internship is 8th October 2019 in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited, Delhi.
27th September 2019, 06:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited Delhi?

You can send your resumes to [email protected] or [email protected] to apply for Human Resources internship in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited Delhi.

You can contact at the phone number (+91) 7683093811 to fix your appointment for the Interview.

The last date to apply for Human Resources internship in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited Delhi is 08/10/2019.

You can check the website https://jbgroupo.com for more information.
27th September 2019, 08:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited Delhi?

The Candidates willing to apply for Human Resources internship in Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected] /[email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

Address:
Plot No. 35, 100 Feet Rd,
Near Corporation bank, Ghitorni,
New Delhi, Delhi 110030

Phone: 076830 93811

For more information visit on 9https://jbgroupo.com)
28th September 2019, 01:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The Procedure for applying Human Resources internship at Jes & Ben Groupo Private Limited in Delhi is, you can forward your updated resume through email
at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on (+91) 7683093811

Last date to apply for this internship is 8th October 2019.

Check the website https://jbgroupo.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?