23rd December 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Vidya Online Services Pune Private Limited Pune?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Vidya Online Services Pune Private Limited Pune is offering an internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know about the procedure that how I can apply for this internship? Please tell me immediately.

25th December 2019, 06:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Vidya Online Services Pune Private Limited Pune?

To apply for Human Resources internship in Vidya Online Services Pune Private Limited Pune. The procedure is given below:-

1. Visit the official website of the company at www.vidyaonline.in.

2. Read all the details about the internship.

3. Click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the application form.

The last date to apply for a Human Resources internship in Vidya Online Services Pune Private Limited Pune is 6th January 2020.
26th December 2019, 12:57 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Vidya Online Services Pune Private Limited Pune?

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address :-

302, Bhama Emrald, 4th Floor, Sr. No 29, Pune-Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Pune 411043

Contact Number:- 020 29702434

Last date to apply for this internship is 6 January, 2020.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://vidyaonline.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?