15th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Marketing Internship in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Marketing internship in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur. Kindly let me know how I can apply for an internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

18th August 2019, 05:08 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Marketing Internship in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur?

The Candidates willing to apply for Marketing Internship in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Salesforce.

For more details visit on (https://yanaindia.co.in)
18th August 2019, 07:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Marketing Internship in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur?

The candidates willing to apply for Marketing Internship in YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society Jaipur can attend the walk In Interview at the address mentioned below:-

Plot No. D-10/54, 1st Floor,
Opp.Pratap Stadium,
Next to HDFC Bank,
Chitrakoot,
Vaishali Nagar,
Jaipur 302020

:-You can send your updated resume to the Email address :[email protected]
19th August 2019, 01:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The Procedure for applying Marketing Internship at YANA Educational & Social Welfare Society in Jaipur is that you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on 9680-9999-06

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Plot No. D-10/54, 1st Floor,
Opp.Pratap Stadium,
Next to HDFC Bank,
Chitrakoot,
Vaishali Nagar,
Jaipur 302020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?