3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PHP Development internship in Newrise Technosys Private Limited Noida?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of PHP Development in Newrise Technosys Private Limited Noida. I would like to know how can I apply for an internship of this company? Please let me know asap.

5th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PHP Development internship in Newrise Technosys Private Limited Noida?

As per the information available, there is no vacancy or hiring going on for PHP Development internship in Newrise Technosys Private Limited Noida. However, you can send your resume to [email protected] or [email protected] for future openings and hiring.

The HR department will contact you as soon as their are vacancies for PHP Development internship .

Contact Address:-
Newrise Technosys Private Limited
904, Tower 2, Assotech business cresterra,
Plot 22, Sector 135, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
6th September 2019, 01:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PHP Development internship in Newrise Technosys Private Limited Noida?

The candidates willing to apply for PHP Development internship in Newrise Technosys Private Limited Noida can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Android .

For more information visit on ( http://www.newrise.in/)
6th September 2019, 05:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to get the internship for PHP Development internship in Newrise Technosys Private Limited, Noida is that you have to click on this link http://nrt.co.in/. Then scroll down there will an option for applying. You have to click on it, then they will show you the application form. You have to fill the form and click on the submit button. There is no fees of the application form. They will reply to you within 24 hr.

There is only 4 vacancies available. And the last date to apply for the internship is 8th August 2019.
6th September 2019, 06:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

To apply for PHP Development internship at Newrise Technosys Private Limited in Noida, you have to send your Updated resume through email at [email protected] or [email protected]

You can forward your resume at any of the above email address.

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

904, Tower 2, Assotech business cresterra,Plot 22, Sector 135, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: 0755 4285455
or
+91 9752655455
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?