3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Sales Business Development in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida. I don't know how can I apply for this internship? Can you please let me know about this?

5th September 2019, 09:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida?

There is no direct link or method to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida. However, you can send your resume to [email protected] and write" Application for Sales Business Development internship" in the Subject column.

The HR Department will contact you within 7 to 10 business days.

The last date to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida is 18th September 2019.

Contact Address:-
Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited
BCN-12 Logix Infotech Park,
D-5, Sector-59
Noida, India
6th September 2019, 04:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida?

The candidates willing to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://actolap.com/)
6th September 2019, 07:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida?

The procedure to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Private Limited Noida is that you have to go to their official website http://actolap.com/. There you will get the option of applying. After clicking on that option, you will have an application form in front of you. You have to fill the form and click on the submit button. Within 24 hr. they will contact you as per their requirements. The application form is free.

The last date to apply for the internship is 18th September 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?