21st August 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for React Developement Internship in Hoolime Chandigarh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email regarding the internship in Hoolime Chandigarh related to React Developement. I want to know about the process of how I can apply for this internship. Please help me to know about this asap.

23rd August 2019, 02:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for React Developement Internship in Hoolime Chandigarh?

The candidates looking forward to apply for React Development Internship in Hoolime Chandigarh can send their updated resume along Photographs to the Email address mentioned below:-
[email protected]

The HR department will contact you regarding Interview schedule and other eligibility criteria.

The duration of the React Development Internship in Hoolime Chandigarh would be of 6 months and is full time.

You can check the website www.hoolime.com for more details.
23rd August 2019, 04:36 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for React Developement Internship in Hoolime Chandigarh?

The candidates willing to apply for the React Developement Internship in Hoolime Chandigarh can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of JavaScript, MongoDB, Node.js, React Native and ReactJS.

For more information visit on (http://www.hoolime.com)
23rd August 2019, 08:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The Procedure for applying React Development Internship at Hoolime in Chandigarh is that you have to forward your updated resume through email
at [email protected]

Last date to apply for this internship is 04 September 2019.

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.
https://www.hoolime.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?