10th October 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Way to join DMRC for internship after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Duration of internship programme?

I have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering course and now want to do internship from DMRC. Please tell me way to join DMRC for internship? Duration of internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Bharat Electronics is providing internship for Electrical & Electronics Engineer? Duration of internship programme?
  2. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DMRC for Electrical final year student?
  3. How to join ISRO for internship in Mechanical Engineering? When ISRO conducts internship programme?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?
  5. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in DMRC for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure of doing internship in DMRC Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Top MNCs to do internship in Civil Engineering stream? Internship programme structure and duration?
  8. How does an Internship helps a Diploma holder?
  9. How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?
  10. List of best MNCs for internship in International Business? Duration of internship programme available?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Kolkata?
  12. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  13. Information about internship programme and procedure to join internship in reputed organisation?
  14. DRDO selection procedure for internship programme? How much they pay during internship?
  15. How to approach Jamalpur Power Plant, Bihar for internship in Electrical stream?
  16. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  18. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
31st October 2017, 04:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Way to join DMRC for internship after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Duration of internship programme?

DMRC doesn't take the trainees. However you can make an offline application to the office in charge for the same.

If you have any connections there, it will be good.

If they find your application good, they can call you for the same, otherwise there is no dedicated internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?