3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Sales Business Development internship in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Sales Business Development in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon. I don't know how can I apply for this internship? Can you please let me know about this?

6th October 2019, 07:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Sales Business Development internship in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

To apply for Sales Business Development internship in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon. You will have to visit their website www.cadeesdesign.com. You will get an option of applying now there. You have to click on this option. Then, an application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button.

The last date to apply for the internship is 19th October 2019 in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon.
6th October 2019, 07:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How can I apply for Sales Business Development internship in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Sales Business Development in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon. I don't know how can I apply for this internship? Can you please let me know about this?
Applicants must have to apply along with the research proposal, and required documents through the official website or can also submit by directly visiting Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon. The research proposal must be a detailed description.

Important -> Candidates must have an updated resume, and a cover letter is always helpful.

Official website -> Click Here
7th October 2019, 01:29 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Sales Business Development internship in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

The Candidates willing to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on www.psyinfotech.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?