3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Stipend offered to Sales Business Development interns in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered by Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon for Sales Business Development interns. I am interested to do this internship so I need to know about the stipend.

6th October 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to Sales Business Development interns in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered by Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon for Sales Business Development interns. I am interested to do this internship so I need to know about the stipend.

PSY Global IT Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon offers Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend for the Sales Business Development internship. There are around 9 Sales Business Development internship vacancies available in the PSY Global IT Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon. If selected, candidates can start the Business Development internship immediately in the PSY Global IT Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon. Candidates with relevant interests and expertise can apply for the Business Development internship in the PSY Global IT Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon.
6th October 2019, 07:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to Sales Business Development interns in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

The stipend which is offered to Sales Business Development internship in Psy Global IT Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is Rs.2000 per month for the duration of 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 18th October 2019 and there are total 9 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.vlogit.in
6th October 2019, 07:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Stipend offered to Sales Business Development interns in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

The stipend of Rs. 5,000 is offered to Sales Business Development interns in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon.

The duration is 3 months in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon.

The last date to apply for the internship is 19th October 2019.

You may visit their website www.cadeesdesign.com for more information.
6th October 2019, 08:02 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon offers a Sales Business Development internship Programme for students who have relevant skills and interests in Sales Business Development. Those who got selected for the Sales Business Development internship can get a stipend of Rs. 2,000/- per month. For more details regarding stipend please visit the official website -> Click Here
7th October 2019, 08:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
At PSY Global IT Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon, full-time Sales Business Development interns can get a stipend Rs.2,000 per month it may get vary based on internship role, intern skill set, and year of study with potential bonuses based on performance. PSY Global IT Solutions Private Limited selects the person who their skills, passion, and ability to change the world. As per the official notification, there are 9 Sales Business Development internship positions are available at PSY Global IT Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon.

Contact Information:
PSY Global IT Solutions
Address: 1096, Jharsa Rd, Sector 40, Gurugram, Haryana 122022
Phone: 0124 408 1104
Official website -> Click Here
8th October 2019, 01:33 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- per month as Sales Business Development interns in Psy Global It Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.vlogit.in/
13th August 2021, 06:42 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Sales Business Development interns in Psy Global IT Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?