14th February 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a Software Development internship in Leap Robots Hyderabad?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for a Software Development internship in Leap Robots Hyderabad. I don't know how I can apply for this internship? Could you please help me to know the process?

15th February 2020, 01:38 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a Software Development internship in Leap Robots Hyderabad?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Software Development internship in Leap Robots Hyderabad can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

Address:
Plot no 302, 3rd floor Punnami Plaza,
Road No 4, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad,
Telangana 500072

For more information visit on https://leaprobots.com/
15th February 2020, 04:57 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a Software Development internship in Leap Robots Hyderabad?

The candidates willing to apply for Software Development internship in Leap Robots Hyderabad can send their updated resume to [email protected].

The last date to apply for Software Development internship in Leap Robots Hyderabad is 29th February 2020.
5th August 2021, 09:21 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Excel

Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Office
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?