16th March 2023, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training in Tata Steel Plant?

I am pursuing btech 3rd year. I want to get training in Tata steel plant jamshedpur, so how can i apply? Kindly give me a detail process.
thanks....

16th March 2023, 01:48 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How can I apply for training in Tata Steel Plant?

Tata Steel offers various training programs for engineering students, including summer internships and industrial training programs. To apply for a training program in Tata Steel, you may follow the below steps:

Visit the Tata Steel career website: Go to the Tata Steel career website at https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/ to check for available internship/training opportunities.

Check for Eligibility: Read the eligibility criteria for the internship/training program carefully to make sure that you meet the requirements. The eligibility criteria may include academic qualifications, age limits, and other criteria.

Apply Online: If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the internship/training program by submitting your application online on the Tata Steel career website. Follow the instructions provided on the website and upload all the necessary documents, such as your resume, academic transcripts, and a cover letter.

Selection Process: After submitting your application, Tata Steel will review your application and may conduct an interview to assess your suitability for the training program.

Confirmation: If you are selected for the training program, Tata Steel will confirm your admission and provide you with further details on the training program, including the start date, duration, and any other relevant information.

Note:
It is advisable to regularly check the Tata Steel career website for updates on available internship/training opportunities and their application deadlines. It is also advisable to apply as early as possible, as the selection process can be competitive.
17th March 2023, 10:29 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The easiest way is to apply through any reference.
If you have any friend or relative working in Tata Steel or knows someone inside then they can forward your resume to the head.
And if you have no reference , then you can submit NOC at TATA Steel HR department .

References play a major role in getting jobs and training opportunity.
For freshers, it's quite a complicated job.

Some of the source is needed, getting in is not that easy.
You can try applying in TATA Steel Recruitment 2023.
You can fill the application through their official website .
23rd March 2023, 01:46 PM
Ar_pit

To apply for training at Tata Steel Plant, you can follow these steps:

Visit the official website of Tata Steel and navigate to the "Careers" section.

Look for the "Training and Development" section and find the available training programs.

Check the eligibility criteria and application process for the program you are interested in.

Fill out the application form and submit it along with the required documents.

Wait for the confirmation from the company regarding your application status.

Alternatively, you can also contact the Tata Steel Plant HR department or Training and Development team to inquire about available training programs and the application process. You can find their contact information on the company's official website.
8th June 2023, 12:29 PM
Ar_pit

Ensure that there is sufficient data available related to the drug you choose. This data can include research papers, clinical trial reports, patient forums, drug labeling information, etc.

Consider selecting a drug that has a wide range of information available. This can include drugs used to treat various conditions or drugs with multiple indications.

Select a drug that has had recent research advancements or has been in the news for new discoveries or controversies. This ensures that there is up-to-date information and active discussions around the drug.

Consider the practical applications and impact of the drug. Choose a drug that is widely used or has significant implications in healthcare, patient outcomes, or public health.

Take into account any ethical considerations related to the drug. Ensure that your project aligns with ethical guidelines and does not involve sensitive or controversial drugs.

Choose a drug that you have a genuine interest in or one that aligns with your future goals or career aspirations. This will keep you motivated and engaged throughout the project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?