3rd July 2015, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Details about one month internship program with IBM on HR management?

Hi,am pursuing MBA 2nd sem now am interested to do my internship with IBM in Bangalore.,but I have only one month duration of holidays.. So is there any opportunity for doing one month internship with IBM on HR management??
Pls reply me soon....

16th July 2015, 02:04 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Details about one month internship program with IBM on HR management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,am pursuing MBA 2nd sem now am interested to do my internship with IBM in Bangalore.,but I have only one month duration of holidays.. So is there any opportunity for doing one month internship with IBM on HR management??
Pls reply me soon....

Yes within one month of the Duration of the course you can go for the IBM internship based on your merit and the domain of the work. Actually, internship duration are of 3, 6 and 12 month. 1 month internship are for the freshers only who are in their under graduate course, but for the student like you , one month course won't be much fruitful to you. You need minimum of 3 months internship for the MBA candidate. And there is less chance in IBM that they will deal with such course.
10th June 2023, 05:16 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Details about one month internship program with IBM on HR management?

IBM, a multinational technology company, offers various internship opportunities in different domains, including HR management. While IBM does not explicitly advertise one-month internship programs, they do have summer internship programs and short-term internships in some cases. The availability and duration of internships may vary from year to year and depend on the specific needs of the company.

To find accurate and up-to-date information about internships at IBM, it's recommended to visit the IBM Careers website or reach out to their HR department directly. On the IBM Careers website, you can search for internships and filter the results based on location (such as Bangalore) and field of interest (such as HR management). This will provide you with the most relevant and current information regarding internship opportunities at IBM.

When applying for an internship at IBM or any other company, it's important to carefully review the eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and required qualifications. Prepare a well-crafted resume and cover letter that highlights your skills, experiences, and interest in HR management. Additionally, consider networking with professionals in the HR industry or IBM employees who may be able to provide insights or referrals for internships.

Remember that securing an internship often involves a competitive selection process, so it's beneficial to start your search and application process well in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?