10th December 2022, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I do 3 months dietetics internship from AIIMS?

I want to do dietetics internship from AIIMS Hospital. I have done masters in Nutrition Science from Subharti University, done bachelors is from general BSc from CCS University. I have completed 45 days of dietetic internship from KMC Hospital during my masters programme. I want to know how can I do 3 months dietetics internship from AIIMS?

31st December 2022, 08:43 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I do 3 months dietetics internship from AIIMS?

You can (and you have to) do internship from AIIMS only if you have done your MBBS from AIIMS. AIIMS does not offer internship to students of other colleges. Currently all DIs must provide at least 1200 hours of supervised practice. This is usually completed in 8-24 months depending on the availability of a part-time schedule or requirement of graduate credit.
31st December 2022, 08:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do 3 months dietetics internship from AIIMS?

To apply for an internship, the candidate can send their resume to the HR of the company. The candidate can also apply by visiting the website of AIIMS. The candidate just needs to fill the application form and submit it before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?