12th December 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS?

Respected Sir, I am Manami Basak and I am a student of M.Sc 2nd Year in Dietetics & Food Service Management from IGNOU. I want to do an Internship from AIIMS so I want to know hat is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS? Please answer on my E-mail [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do an Internship being an M.Sc(Dietetics and Food Service Management) student?
  2. How can I apply for RD Internship in AIIMS, Delhi being a student of PGD in Dietetics?
  3. Eligibility for Dietitian internship of 6 months at AIIMS?
  4. Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management (DFSM) if I completed my BAMS 20 years ago? -- [New]
  6. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  7. Am I eligible for NET after completing IGNOU in dietetics and food service management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for 6 months internship in Imagine System at AIIMS?
  9. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  11. How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?
  12. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  14. Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required?
  15. How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  16. How can we apply for government job for dietitian?
  17. What kind of job opportunities do I have after doing BSc in Nutrition? I am 35 years old
  18. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
17th April 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS?

Respected, sir/mam, I am student of MSC 2 year from food science and nutrition from csa university I want do internship in aiims Delhi how I can join what is criteria exm pattern procduer will you please expln on my personal mail [email protected]
29th May 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS?

Sir i have done bacholar degree in bsc homescience pass from delhi university and i have to do 2 Or 3 months internship for aiims
8th December 2020, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am puja ukey and I am a student of M.Sc 2nd Year in Dietetics & Food Service Management from IGNOU. I want to do an Internship from AIIMS so I want to know hat is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS? Please answer on my E-mail [email protected]
13th February 2023, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I am Riya Jaiswal and I am a student of M.Sc 2nd year in CN&D from Ranchi women's college.I want to do an internship from AIIMS Delhi so I want to know what is the criteria to apply for six month internship in CN&D. Please explain on my email... [email protected]
15th February 2023, 12:54 AM
Ar_pit

You'll usually need: 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, maths and science. 2 or 3 A levels, or equivalent, including biology or chemistry. a degree in a relevant subject for postgraduate study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?