4th July 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I dointernshipin core companies while doing Diploma engineering?

I am 5th Semester Diploma EIE Student i want to do internship with my core company how can i do that In all the platform i could show only Software Intern like python,c

7th July 2022, 11:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I dointernshipin core companies while doing Diploma engineering?

Like engineering candidate, diploma pursuing candidate can also apply for the internship in the core companies. The basis difference between these two is the duration of internship.
You simply have to write an application to the HR manager of the company in which you want to pursue the internship. After that simply visit the HR section of company and ensure submission of your application before due date. After completion of scrutiny process, if your application shortlisted then you can start the internship in that particular company.
10th July 2022, 10:26 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I dointernshipin core companies while doing Diploma engineering?

Yes, you can apply for four week internship in core companies after completion of 2nd year of diploma. Being a 5th semester candidate you are eligible for applying the internship in core companies. Some of the good options for you are listed as under:

1. Wipro Lighting Corporate.
2. Microtek.
3. Tata Electric Company.
4. Adani Power Ltd.
5. Schnider Electric.
6. Havells.
7. HPCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?