28th October 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Industrial Training free of cost with Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students?

Respected Sir, I am a BE Mechanical Engineering student and I am in the 4th semester of the course. I want to get Industrial Training free of cost so I want to know how can I get Industrial Training free of cost and get a Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students? Please answer as soon as possible.

24th July 2022, 10:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Industrial Training free of cost with Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students?

Being a 4th semester BE mechanical candidate, you are not eligible for applying for the industrial training. However, once you completed the 4t semester of engineering degree, you will be eligible to apply for the industrial training.
You can apply for the industrial training in any of the following companies:-

BHEL
NTPC
NEPA LIMITED
PRAGATI PAPER MILLS
MARUTI
SUGAR MILLS.
28th July 2022, 11:20 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How can I get Industrial Training free of cost with Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students?

You can directly apply in the 'careers' section of the company's website where you wish to pursue Industrial training in case there is a vacancy. You can also enroll yourself on the ICAI Article ship and Industrial Training Portal to get an opportunity of pursuing article ship in the companies registered on the portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?