28th October 2021, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Industrial Training free of cost with Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students?

Respected Sir, I am a BE Mechanical Engineering student and I am in the 4th semester of the course. I want to get Industrial Training free of cost so I want to know how can I get Industrial Training free of cost and get a Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th October 2021, 08:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Industrial Training free of cost with Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students?

ThinkNEXT offers such students stipend based or free internship in various mechanical companies for 6 months , 3 months , summer internship etc.

CAD DESK Internships is also one of biggest training cinsultancy service network.

Their internship certificates are widely accepted by reputed companies.
Affordable and a nominal fee.
Internships are as per college guidelines.
For internship you can contact email.ID
[email protected].
30th October 2021, 11:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Industrial Training free of cost with Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students?

How can I get Industrial Training free of cost with Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students?

Companies like Google, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Harvard University offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering Students.
30th October 2021, 11:52 PM
Msdhoni02

How can I get Industrial Training free of cost with a Certificate? Which Companies offer Industrial Training free of cost to BE Mechanical Engineering students?

1. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) TCS is offering a digital certification program called 'Career Edge - Knockdown the Lockdown'.
2. Nasscom.
3. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
4. Google.
5. Harvard University.

You can apply in the above companies on their website by filling the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?