29th October 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I know if I am selected for the summer internship?

Am I selected for summer internship,my application no.war 2134. How can I know if I am selected for the summer internship? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow to understand if I am able to get selected for the internship?

30th October 2016, 09:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I know if I am selected for the summer internship?

After submission of your application form, you have to wait for some time. After the due date of form submission, the concern authority of the company perform the scrutiny process. On the basis of their designed eligibility criteria, list of eligible candidates prepared. After a certain time period, the name of shortlisted candidates uploaded on their official website.
Also you will get the call or email on your registered mobile/email.
So, you simply have to visit the official website of the company to know whether your name is there. If you found your name under the shortlisted candidates, then you can start internship form the scheduled date.
31st October 2016, 12:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will notified if you are selected for the internship program, you will receive a notification in your e-mail or can also receive text message or even a call from the company itself informing you about your selection.

You can also contact the respective company/organization and ask them about your selection and I am sure you will be helped.
31st October 2016, 07:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is not clear as to which summer internship did you apply. You can comment below with the details of the internship in which you applied and we will revert with detailed response. Generally, the application date of internship is over, then internal scrutiny process of application starts followed by interview. Once shortlisted you will be informed either via email or telephone. If you clear all the selection rounds, then you will get a confirmation via email or telephone. Some companies also send a hard copy letter to the address you had mentioned in your application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?