20th September 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Details about Summer internship at BHEL?

Sir, i am student of IPER and i am pursuing 2nd sem of Mba. I want to do summer internship at BHEL can you please give me details about summer internship program & its procedure. Please provide your valuable guidance to me & my email id is [email protected]

29th September 2014, 10:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Summer internship at BHEL?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training/internship in BHEL which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You have to follow a certain procedure.

However, getting internship is really tough as BHEL recruit interns from the top institutes of the country and on referral of employees in good rank. Thus, it is difficult for other students to get a chance of internship in them. However, you can apply for vocational training.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned BHEL branch from where you want to pursue training/internship, regarding training/internship and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training/internship with his/her reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?