23rd September 2021, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Technical Support Intern interview of ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I have heard that ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai is conducting an interview for the post of a Technical Support Intern. I would like to know how I can prepare for this interview? I want to crack this interview. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

26th September 2021, 03:20 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Technical Support Intern interview of ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

To crack the interview you have to keep the below points in mind.

1) You must have good knowledge in SQL and Database and you have to perform very well in the technical round of interviews.

2) You should have good programming knowledge of Java and OOPS.

3) Also you will get an extra advantage if you have good knowledge in python and Perl

4) You have to be excellent while communicating with the interviewer and HR during the interview.
26th September 2021, 12:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Technical Support Intern interview of ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

The interviews main purpose is to check the knowledge of candidate regarding their field of study and work related to job..
Their aptitude and technical knowledge n is tested....

Be confident regarding your opinion..

Try to solve technical problems in an Interview...

Try to answer the question, instead of just saying..
"I dnt know"...

If you encounter any tough question, try to focus...
These technical questions are asked just to know, how a candidate thinks, how one tries to.arrive at solution...
It's all about handling the situation well...
Planning well and being confident is very important...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?