24th August 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?

sir, I am kishor kumar sharma, a student of B.tech electrical engineering.I am in 5th semester.Sir please tell me how can i take a vocational training in NTPC, MUZAFFARPUR after compliting my 5th semester.

Email.ID:[email protected]
MOBILE NO.-09163707963
AT-AGARPARA,KOLKATA-700109

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to perform training in NTPC Bihar?
  2. How should I do training in NTPC Bihar or NTPC Singrauli? How can I apply for it and where can I apply?
  3. What should I do to do training in NTPC Bihar?
  4. What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar
  5. Procedure to be followed to do training in NTPC Muzaffarpur Bihar
  6. How to apply for training in railway in Bihar?
  7. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  8. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  9. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  10. Can I change my centre from Assam to Bihar?
  11. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar
  13. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  14. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  15. NTPC training in Bihar in winter vacations -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in B.Ed at Darchanga Centre in Bihar? When are the forms available?
  17. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
8th October 2014, 11:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?

Summer Training is required to be done by every Engineering graduate. Its is usually to be done in the end of second year and of third year.Every college insists to take up a training in a company which is a core to your Engineering Branch.

Eg:- Electrical Engineers have BHEL, CS Engineers have Infosys, TCS, etc, Electronics and Communication students can go in Airtel, Siemens, BSNL, etc...

Thus if you wish to take up a Summer Training at N.T.P.C, then firstly make sure you have these ::
1. You should be studying Engineering in some good recognized college or university in India.
2. The college authorities would issue you a training letter on their letter head. This is very important as you have to submit it to the company where you would be applying for the training.
3. College Identity Card and 2 passport sized photographs.

The procedure for summer training is as follows:-
1.They usually announce few dates regarding submitting your application in the month of April but still if you were not informed in any way about these dates don't lose heart, you can still visit personally the HR department of NTPC and submit you application over there.
2.They will notify you within a week whether your application is selected or not, infact if they have taken your application when you went there for submitting that means you are selected in itself , if they don't have enough seats they must not have taken your application.
3.After you are notified with the training dates and the charges for training you are required to pay the amount through a DD and report on the date assigned to you for starting your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?