8th April 2011, 07:27 PM
chandankumar@gmail

How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar

sir iam astutent of raajdhaniengcllegebhubneswar iwanted to take a summer traing inntpc barh bihar then what can ido how ifill up the form where form is available

16th July 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar

HELLO SIR,I M THE STUDENT OF EINSTEIN ACADEMY OF TECH.&MANAGEMENT.I WANT TO TAKE A EINTER TRAINING IN NTPC BARH THEN WHAT CAN I DO AND HOW GET THE FORM
2nd October 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar

i am student of production engineering (BIT MESRA RANCHI), i want to take a summer training in ntpc barh then what can i do and how get the form
28th February 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

how to do summer training in ntpc barh

please help me..@ [email protected]
10th March 2013, 01:21 AM
ajit25295

sir I am student of B.tech 2nd year (trade-mechanical engineer)in Deharadun institute of technology school of engineering college,greater noida, I want do summertraining ntpc in barh (bihar),so who can I do fill up the form ,hurryup reply me
please inform....
[email protected]
contact no-9540336124
12th March 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am student of B-tech 3rd year electrical branch from rajdhani engineering college jaipur. i want do summrer training in ntpc barh, so please inform me to how to procedure of training.
[email protected]
mob-08058823505
15th March 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a b.tech 3rd year (mechanical) student i want to do training from ntpc barh.,please suggest me [email protected]
18th March 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm student of R.I.T.M college, 3rd year(Electrical). I want to do training from NTPC of Bihar. So kindly request U to show me the procedure.
E.mail- [email protected]
Mo.no- 9828520062
6th April 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m a student of anna univ(b.e electrcl) and i m eager to do training in ntpc barh
so i request you to show me the positive way for it
email [email protected]
6th April 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m a student of anna univ(b.e electrcl) 3rd year and i m eager to do training in ntpc barh
so i request you to show me the positive way for it
email [email protected]
10th June 2013, 04:55 PM

hello sir i am hemant kumar of civil engineer of 4th sem i want to summer tranning in barh ntpc plz suggest me how to apply the form .......... thanks for give me suggestion
14th January 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

l want summer training pls suggest ve way
4th March 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am pankaj kumar ,student of b,tech 3rd year electrical engg. NIT KURUKSHETRA, and i want to tranining at ntpc in bihar and my no relative work at that place(ntpc) so please tell me some information
at( [email protected] ).
thank you,
12th April 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Iam third year student of l n c t indore and branch is mechnical.
helo sir,my name is Amit Mishra.i want to do one month industrial training from ntpc barh Bihar.plz suggest me as per your rule,,thaks
26th April 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

I am Rajeev Ranjan,student of BE 3rd year mechanical branch study in oriental institute of science and technology,Bhopal.i want to training at ntpc barh bhiar.so please tell me some information
at my mobile no-08819844683,08871299724
email [email protected]
thank you,
27th April 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I am third year student of rkdf Bhopal and my branch is electrical & electronic engineering. Helo sir, my name is amit Kumar. I want to do one month industrial training from ntpc barh bihar.plz suggest me as per rule.([email protected])
30th April 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i am student of mechanical engineering .i want to do summer training in ntpc barh in bihar .plz do the needful and provide me the contacts no or any
my mail id - [email protected]
name.-MD SHAHNAWAZ
MB NO- 8802824796
20th June 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM ABHISHEK KUMAR A STUDENT OF 3RD YEAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING WANT TO HAVE A SUMMER TRAINING .PLZ GUIDE ME
26th April 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

i am chandan kumar student B E 3 year mechanical Engineering want have traning please cell me 8234049512
11th May 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Aman kumar. i m B tech student 4th sem in LLRIET .moga punjab. i want to summer traning in 6week in ntpc barh Bihar. plz tell me training procedure kindly inform me

mob-8051349764
[email protected]
13th May 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am Prince Raj, Student of B.TECH 3rd Year,Mechanical engineer, from MDU Rohtak,
I wana do one month industrial trainig at NTPC,Barh(Bihar).
If your NTPC given this opportunity..then informed me.....via- e-mail , sms, call etc..
My e-mail :- [email protected]
M no:-9728324339
6th July 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

l am 3rd year student of lncts lndore and my branch is mechanical engineering. hello sir, my name is Rahul kumar. l want to do one month industrial training ntpc barh ( Bihar).please suggest me as per rule (9589996147). ([email protected]).
16th March 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am student of the 3rd year b-tech . I want to join the NTPC barh in bihar summer training .
Please tell me how can join me this sir?
23rd April 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I'm parmanand paswan .I doing diploma in mechanical engg. I want ti do summer training in your company. My home [email protected]
4th June 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Rambinay Kumar from lakhisari - district at etown ,post -mananpur pin code 811310 . I have EEE branch from 7th semester ,I want to training in N TPC so request to please grant my application and you have any information please give me
22nd September 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am Navneet Gupta, branch Mechanical Engineering from aryabhatta knowledge university (bihar)
I want to join summer training in Barh NTPC.
For that ,what should i have to do???

Email- [email protected]
14th January 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I am SHYAMJEE KUMAR from lakhisarai BIHAR branch ETC 3rd year student of seemanta engg. College ODISHA, I want to training in NTPC.
so request to please grant my application and you have any information please give me.
E-mail [email protected]
16th March 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedures to do summer internship in NTPC barh Bihar
Please tell me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?