6th May 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I tie up with Research Institutes to my college through an Internship program?

Hi,
This is Surya from Jaya Engineering college, we are going to conduct Summer Internship program in our college. I am the Organizing Secretary in this Internship program. Can anyone give me an idea that how to build strong tie up with other Research Institutions through this Internship program?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between JRF and Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Scope of Astrophysics in India? Names of the institutes which offer master program in Space Program research opportunities?
  4. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in TISCO for B.E.(ME) 2nd year student?
  6. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  7. Details about summer training or internship program provided by Renounced institutes or organisations?
  8. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  9. Institutes and companies in Noida and Delhi providing internship program? Contact information along with the fee structure and other requirements?
  10. How is Indian institute of aeronautical engineering? Indian institue of aircraft engineering?
  11. Details of internship program in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
  12. Which are the government institutes providing 6 months internship program for B.Tech IT students?
  13. How to do PG in Neuro Specialization in National Universities? I am doing medicine 1st year
  14. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  15. When BEL will offer Internship program to B.E. student?
  16. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  17. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  18. What kind of Internship programs are available for MCA student? When the application form will be released?
14th May 2015, 02:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I tie up with Research Institutes to my college through an Internship program?

Here are some tips to build strong relationship with other Research Institutions :-

- Approach various research institutions. The more you approach the brighter are the chances of strong tie-ups.
- Have discussions with their training and placement officers.
- Point out the advantages of tie-ups with them.
- Highlight the strong points of your college.
- Be cordial and professional during the interactions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?