25th February 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do articleship after CS Executive while studying LLB course? Where should I apply for it in Allahabad?

Hello sir, I am studying in LLB course and have passed CS Executive course. Please tell me how can I do articleship while studying? Where should I apply for it in Allahabad?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do for Articleship without skipping college after CS Executive? Can I do it in distance mode?
  2. Is it compulsory to do Articleship after CS Executive if, already doing Articleship in CA?
  3. Can I do LLB in correspondence while doing CA Articleship?
  4. For how many months will I have to do articleship after CS Professional course? Will I have to do articleship for both CS and CA course?
  5. Where should I go to do Articleship after CS Executive in Delhi NCR and Greater Noida? How long I have to do Articleship for CS course?
  6. Duration of Company Secretary course including Articleship? Is Articleship compulsory for LLB student? Duties of a Company Secretary?
  7. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  8. Is it compulsory to do Articleship for doing CS course? How much salary will I get during Articleship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do LLB while serving a job from Allahabad? I am a PG in English Literature
  10. How to apply for MBA abroad after doing CS executive?
  11. How can I do Articleship after CA IPCC while studying in B.Com? List of best firm in Hyderabad to do it?
  12. What is the starting package after completing CS executive?
  13. Where to apply for Articleship after BBM? How long should I do Articleship for better job? -- [New]
  14. Is there any exemptions in CS Executive programme?
  15. How to do LLB along with CS(Executive Level)?
  16. Is it necessary to do Articleship from an MNC to complete CS course?
  17. Am I eligible for executive MBA from NIBM after pursing CA, B.Com and completing 3.5 years articleship training?
  18. When will be next date of admission for CS Executive Program? How to apply for this?
27th February 2017, 12:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do articleship after CS Executive while studying LLB course? Where should I apply for it in Allahabad?

ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) provides full freedom to their students to do professional programs and articleship at the same time. It is better to start your 15 months articleship right after the completion of CS Executive as it will save lots of time, but if you want to concentrate totally on your studies then complete your courses then start your articleship, but remember that you also have to complete your EDP (executive development programme) before commencing your articleship.
The list of Firms is here under:

RKPM Consultants:
Address: Prabhakar Niwas, 991/861, satti Chaura, malviya nagar, Allahabad – 211003

STRM Associates:
Address: N – 538/A, Bakshi Khurd Daraganj Near Bakshi Bandh, Allahabad – 211006, Uttar Pradesh, India.

LAVKUSH YADAV & ASSOCIATES:
Address: 120/1 Yamuna sector 1, Trivenipuram, G T Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, 211019
E-mail ID: [email protected]

Amit Kumar Gupta & Associates:
Address: 660/95/52 Sarvodaya nagar, Allahapur, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh – 211006.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?