25th February 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of B.Tech in EE and want to do internship in Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad. How can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  2. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  3. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  4. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech?
  5. How to apply for internship in Larsen and Toubro(L&T) while doing 3rd year B.Tech Civil?
  6. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  7. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  8. Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro, Hyderabad for a B.Tech(EIE) student?
  9. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  10. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  11. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro?
  12. Summer training in L&T after 2nd year Civil Engineering in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion?
  14. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  15. What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  17. List of good private sector companies for civil engineering jobs
  18. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
26th February 2017, 10:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad?

I am sorry to say that while studying in 2nd year you are not eligible to apply for internship in Larsen & Tourbo Ltd. Candidates who are in their 3rd or 4th year of engineering course are eligible for the same. In order to apply for internship candidates have to contact the authorities of L & T through the reference of your college's principal or the training and placement of your college and apply through them. You have to send your resume to L & T with the necessary documents and if you get selected then you will be called for interview to continue with the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?